Sunday, October 25, 2009

Been a while...(again)

A crisis here, an emergency there...and it's been a while since we had a chance to do anything again...

So, the other day I got this lovely in the mail and I was just wondering if anyone else has seen it?!?




I don't know about anyone else but this is pretty fucking creepy? scary? horrible?? This came from PETA..you know the ones who say EVERYTHING is awful and mean...and cruel...but would make a mask showing Ronald McDonald as the scariest fucking clown you've seen...

Anyway...this post doesn't have anything to do with them just a crazy pretty fucking scary mask (or so I think) that I got in the mail this week.

Am I the only one who finds that clown disturbing? I mean...I already have a serious fear/hate for clowns so this is just fucking scary to me...only me?

P.S. My scanner is the smallest piece of shit...sorry for the pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment